People of all ages enjoy Halloween. It’s an exciting time to make a creative costume, eat plenty of candy, and have some good, spooky fun. The scary thing, though, is that Halloween expenses can take a toll on your budget if you don’t plan ahead. Here are a few money saving tricks for you:
Save on Costumes by:
- Shopping early and online.
- Swapping costumes with family or friends.
- Getting creative and designing your own!
Save on Candy by:
- Buying in bulk at discount stores such as BJ’s or Sam’s Club.
- Using coupons and shopping around for specials.
- Purchasing generic candy instead of pricier name brands.
- Handing the candy out yourself so that each trick-or-treater will get the same amount.
Save on Halloween Décor by:
- Checking out your local discount stores or online.
- Designing and making your own!
The best way to save on Halloween is by starting your planning early. The week after Halloween, shop around for discounted items such as costumes and décor to use next year! Have a safe and happy Halloween! We consider it our treat to serve you!