There are few milestones more exciting than purchasing your first home. More than just a roof over your head, your home is a place where memories are made, something you can truly call your own, and often is your most significant financial investment.
Whatever your next move is, we offer tailored mortgage and loan solutions aimed toward getting you into the home of your dreams. From South Central Pennsylvania to Central Maryland, we have loan options for all of your home financing needs!
Ask yourself these questions to determine the best loan program for you:
- How important is payment certainty? If knowing that your payment will be the same every month is important, consider a fixed-rate mortgage.
- How important is rapid equity buildup? If rapid equity buildup is a factor, consider a shorter amortization period, such as a 15-year, fixed-rate mortgage.
- Other factors to consider include:
- Ability to qualify at market rates for loan amount selected
- Anticipated term of occupancy
- Possibility of significant rate changes
- Existing up-front costs
|First Time Home Buyer Program||
*Borrower must not had ownership interest in a property in the last three years.
|Adjustable-Rate Mortgages (ARMs)||
|Construction to Permanent Mortgages||
|USDA/Rural Housing Mortgages||