We’re the same PeoplesBank with a whole new look.
We are excited to announce that we have been working hard on a refreshed brand, including a new logo, colors, and how we will position ourselves moving forward. We are still the same bank, founded in 1864, with the same commitment to helping our clients achieve their dreams and live confidently. We are still dedicated to delivering a distinct client experience and serving as trusted mentors to our clients. Our mission and vision also remain the same – to serve as community builders and attract lifetime clients by being best in class.
Why The Change?
- Our new brand communicates in a fresh way the heart of who we’ve always been at PeoplesBank, an independent and local community bank with a commitment to helping our clients achieve their dreams and live confidently.
- We are refreshing our brand to stay relevant and attract the next generation of clients while keeping several elements of our brand the same – like our name, font, and color scheme.
- We will also be launching some exciting products and services over the next year that will further support our refreshed brand and enhance our client experience. Stay tuned!
Official Brand Launch – March 2020
Our refreshed brand will have a phased rollout in the markets we serve. You will begin to see our new visual identity over the next several months as we make this transition. Our new logo represents our commitment to helping our clients move forward. Check out the video below that explains the meaning behind our new look.
How Will This Impact Me?
Our brand refresh will have minimal to no impact on our clients. Our only ask is that you begin to familiarize yourself with our new logo and prepare to begin seeing it on all bank locations, communications, systems, and promotions as we begin to make this transition.
- Website – A newly refreshed website will make its debut in March 2020. Our website will be updated to not only reflect our new brand identity, but it will also have enhanced functionality that will provide you with a better client experience. Stay tuned for more details regarding our website refresh, including a short tutorial that will walk you through the new features.
- Debit & Credit Cards – Our debit and credit cards have a brand new look, too! However, until your card expires or you need a replacement, you will continue to use your current PeoplesBank debit or credit card. Your debit and/or credit card numbers will not be affected.
- Online & Mobile Banking – Personal and Business Online Banking, as well as our mobile apps, will all be updated to reflect our new brand. However, your online banking login information will remain the same.
Don’t Worry – These Items Will Not Be Impacted
- Account Numbers
- Our Routing Number
- Debit/Credit Card Numbers
- Paper Statements/eStatements
- Direct Deposits
- Online/Mobile Banking Login Information
Let’s Move Forward, Together
Our goal is to help you live confidently. We want you to feel taken care of and that you are given the attention you deserve. We want you to have peace of mind and know that we are small enough to care, but big enough to meet all of your financial needs. But most importantly, we want to be your bank for life – to be there with you through every stage and all of the milestones they bring. We’re so excited about our new brand and are eager to move forward, together.