Let PeoplesBank help you decide if a career in banking might be right for you with our Student Banker Apprenticeship! .
What Does a Student Banker Do?
As a Student Banker, you will visit PeoplesBank several times between January and May. During these visits you will have the chance to:
- Learn about the banking industry
- Spend time with PeoplesBank Executives
- Participate in collaborative activities and a capstone project with other Student Bankers and associates at PeoplesBank
What Will I Gain From This Experience?
- Hands-on experience in the business world
- May earn educational credits toward your senior project
- Resume building experience with possible career opportunities
- Seniors interested in a business career
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Demonstrate exceptional behavior in and out of school
- Maintain an outstanding attendance record
How Do I Sign Up?
It's simple! Just schedule an appointment with your guidance counselor or business teacher to learn more about the program and complete the online application.Learn More About PeoplesBank