At PeoplesBank, we are
- An independent local community bank with the capabilities of a larger bank.
- Known for serving as financial mentors for our clients by focusing conversations on their goals, dreams, priorities, and needs to develop the best solutions possible.
- In it for the long haul. We focus on building lifelong relationships with our clients and helping them live confidently, something we’ve been perfecting since 1864.
- Known for providing exceptional and distinctive client experiences.
- Community builders, dedicated to investing our time, talent, and resources into the communities we serve.
- 22 PeoplesBank Financial Centers
- 7 Retirement Community Banking Offices
- $2.22 billion in total assets
- $1.68 billion in total loans
- $1.88 billion in total deposits
- $1.10 million in wealth assets under management
- More than 350 associates
Figures as of 8/17/2023
- Recognized as 2023 Best Bank by the readers of the York Daily Record
- Recognized as 2022 Best of the Best in two categories: Best aBank and Best Mortgage Lender by the readers of the York Daily Record
- Recognized as 2022 Best in four categories: Best Bank for Business, Best Bank for Personal, Best Morgage Lender, and Best Wealth Management Firm by readers of the Central Penn Business Journal.
- Wealth Management Division recognized as Top Performer three years running by Pohl Consulting and Training Inc.
- Support 123 organizations in our community by giving $1.57 million.
- Our associates volunteered 3,811 hours and served on 37 non-profit boards.
- Provided financial literacy to 978 students in 11 schools for a total of 2,267 hours of learning during the 2021-2022 school year.
Codorus Valley Bancorp, Inc.
- PeoplesBank is the principal subsidiary of Codorus Valley Bancorp, Inc., a publicly traded bank holding company listed on NASDAQ under the symbol CVLY.
Please submit your ZIP Code×
Internet Explorer is not a supported browser.
To fill out the account application, please use an HTML5 compatible browser, such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or MS Edge.×
Please submit your ZIP Code