New Personal Online BankingJune 11, 2018
We’re excited to announce that a brand new Personal Online Banking solution is coming soon! In August, we will be upgrading our Personal Online Banking experience. With access from any device – desktop, mobile, and tablet – you’ll be able to bank anytime, anywhere like never before. Start getting excited now, so when launch day arrives, you will be prepared for a more robust and intuitive online banking experience!
- Personal Financial Management (PFM) – simple and engaging money management tool that lets you easily manage your finances, including account aggregation and the ability to categorize your transactions.
- Person to Person (P2P) Payments – an integrated payments solution that allows you to pay anyone quickly and securely from any device – make person to person payments in real time in just four easy steps.
- Frictionless Account Opening – securely open and fund accounts in less than 4 minutes on any device!
- Touch ID – conveniently access your accounts with Touch ID, a fingerprint identity sensor that also adds an additional layer of security.
- CardSwap – automatically updates new payment card information to your recurring online subscriptions.
- Integrated Experience & Functionality – our new intuitive and comprehensive solution will have the same consistent look across all devices, so whether you access your accounts via desktop, mobile, or tablet – you will always have the same experience.
Enhanced Familiar Features
- Mobile Deposit
- Bill Pay
- Internal & External Transfers
- and much more!
- If you are an existing Online Banking user, please make sure that we have your most recent contact information on file so we can effectively communicate important updates regarding the transition. You can view and update your contact information by following the below steps:
- Login to your current Personal Online Banking account
- Select the Other Services tab from the header menu
- Review your contact information and make any necessary changes
- Select Submit at the bottom of the page
As always, please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. We are excited to provide you with our enhanced Personal Online Banking solution to make managing your money even more convenient. Stay tuned for more updates and detailed instructions as August approaches.
Return to Blog