Get Pre-Qualified Today!
Let us help you determine your budget. Financing a home is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. Knowing how much financing you qualify for will help you set a price range, stick to your budget, and make your house hunting journey more efficient. Whether you are a young couple just starting out, a growing family needing more room, or someone looking to refinance an existing mortgage, we can help!
Loan Disclosure Agreement Electronic Delivery of Disclosures and Notices
By accepting this Agreement, you consent and agree that PeoplesBank may provide certain disclosures and notices to you in electronic form, in lieu of paper form, for your mortgage loan Pre-Qualification. You may request these disclosures in paper form by contacting us at 1-717-747-1556 or toll free at 1-888-846-1970.
As used in this Agreement, the words “we”, “our”, “us” and PeoplesBank mean PeoplesBank, A Codorus Valley Company. “You” and “your” mean the applicant(s). If there are joint applicants, either one of you may consent to receive electronic disclosures, and that person’s election shall apply to both of you.
Scope of Consent for Electronic Delivery of Notice
Your consent to receive electronic notices covers any notice or other type of communication provided to you pursuant to the terms of this Agreement. We will send all notices, attachments, and/or documents via e-mail to the last known email address provided by you. You agree to notify us promptly of any change to your email address.
In order to help protect your personal information, we recommend that you install firewalls, anti-virus, and spyware protection software on your computer and update it as required. We also recommend that you update your operating system and browser application on a periodic basis to better protect your computer and online banking sessions.
PeoplesBank does not warrant the security or confidentiality of any information transmitted through any applicable Internet service provider, information/communication network service provider, network system or such other equivalent system in any jurisdiction.
Hardware and Software Requirements
In order to access, view, and retain electronic communications that we make available to you, you must have:
- An Internet browser that supports 128 bit encryption;
- Sufficient electronic storage capacity on your computer’s hard drive or other data storage unit;
- An e-mail account with an Internet service provider and e-mail software;
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (which may be downloaded at no charge on the Internet);
- A personal computer (for PCs: Pentium 129 MHz Base or higher), operating system and telecommunications connections to the Internet capable of receiving, accessing, displaying, and either printing or storing communications received from us in electronic form via a plain text-formatted e-mail or by access to our web site using one of the browsers specified above.