Not all businesses in PA and MD are the same, so why should business checking accounts in PA and MD be that way? That’s our position at PeoplesBank and why we offer a range of options to help you find the best business checking for your company. You can choose one now, use it for as long as it meets your needs, and upgrade at any time should your company’s banking needs change.
Pick from the following choices to find the best business checking in MD or PA for your company’s needs.
- Basic Business Checking: Our most basic business checking account allows for 150 items (deposits, cleared checks, debits, credits, etc.) per statement cycle, with a maintenance charge of $.45 per item above the limit. This account is the perfect solution for a startup business that is just starting to grow and has limited capital and fewer transactions.
- Business Checking: As your business grows, you may want to move up to our standard business account, which requires a $5,000 average collected balance to waive the $20-per-month maintenance fee. This account allows 300 items per cycle with a $.35 maintenance charge for each item over the limit.
- Interest Checking: If you’re interested in having your checking account money work for you while you conduct your business transactions, ask about our interest checking business account, which requires a $5,000 average collected balance to waive the $30-a-month maintenance fee but offers a variable interest rate, compounded and credited monthly. There’s a charge of $.45 for every item per cycle over 100.
- Select Business Checking: When you outgrow your standard business checking account, ask us about our Select Business Checking option. If you expect to be able to maintain a $25,000 or greater average collected balance, this option is a great one for you, as it allows you 500 transaction items per cycle, with a maintenance fee of only $.25 per item in excess, and a fee of $30 per month that your average balance drops below $25,000.
- Relationship Business Checking: If you have a Merchant Services account relationship or a qualifying Cash Management service with PeoplesBank, such as ACH payroll, payments, collections or receipts, you may be eligible for our Relationship Business Checking account, which offers you 300 transaction items per cycle with no minimum balance and a fee of only $.35 per item over the 300-per-cycle limit.
All of our business accounts require a $100 minimum opening balance and feature mobile and online banking services, business bill payment services, VISA® Debit Card access and fee-free ATM transactions at any PeoplesBank, Sheetz, Rutter’s or MoneyPass®- or Allpoint®-branded ATM.
Choose the business checking account that’s right for you with the help of our convenient comparison chart. If you’re not sure which checking account is best suited to your business, one of our account managers will be happy to assist you. Just give us a call at 717-846-1970 or visit a local PeoplesBank branch for assistance.
Open Your Business Checking Account Today
For more assistance with our business banking services, simply fill out a Business Needs Assessment Form and email it to one of our team members so we can create a customized solution for all your banking needs. From a checking account to merchant services, our goal is to provide your business with the services you need while also saving you time and money to position your business for success.